Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Quick fixes for the holiday!

As one on the busiest times of the year approaches, people have a tendency to look in the mirror and ask "what can I do to look better for this special time of the year?" Lisa Benest MD has several quick fix treatment options to address many concerns.

Vi Peel

The Vi Peel is designed to reverse the signs of aging and sun damage using gentle yet effective ingredients making it suitable for all skin types!

Regular price: $320
Special Price: $275

“I am so glad I did the Vi Peel. I could totally see the difference in the coloration between the new skin that had already peeled and the old skin that had yet to peel. I’m getting married in a few months and I will definitely be doing this Vi Peel again!” HS

Learn more about the Vi Peel

Custom Facial

This facial is a phenomenal, luxurious, intensive treatment designed to rapidly and safely resurface the skin. The highlight of this remarkable treatment system is two professional-only masques which includes potent antioxidants with Green Tea extract, Hyaluronic Acid and various herbal extracts. This incredible facial masque is designed to awaken your senses.

Regular price: $190
Special Price: $150

“This is the best facial I have ever had!! My skin looks so fresh & smooth that I can now go out without makeup.” BL

Learn more about the Custom Facial

No comments: